Sunday, September 16, 2007

Daily blog?

It's interesting how a week can get away from me so quickly. In my first post, I noted my plan to blog daily. Woops, hope you weren't too dissapointed :) I guess I was just waiting for something interesting to happen.

Xavier is still busting his hump to get some commissions rolling in. It's Sunday and he has another follow up appointment. So, looks like the 8th day in a row he'll be getting dressed for work, what a drag. On a happier note, I tried my luck at garage saleing yesterday and found him some good as new dress shirts in his size and bought 10 of them!! That should keep him outfitted for a while.

We're eagerly anticipating our visit from Grandma at the end of the week. She'll be passing through on her way to a week-long visit with family in New Mexico. Kai keeps telling me about all of the things he's got to show her while she is here. I hope she's ready for a share fest.

1 comment:

The Kahumokus said...

I'm still jazzed about your garage-sale finds! Why does my hubby have to have such a big neck? You need to keep me posted on other great deals you find! BTW, you don't have to wait for interesting stuff to blog.

Contributors